Your Future Starts Now
SUPER STAR BEHIND ALL STARS
Namrata Soni is unarguably the most influential & coveted makeup artist of this time. With extensive knowledge and experience of almost two decades now, she is one of the most sought after makeup artists whose celebrity clientele list includes Shahrukh Khan, Sonam Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Sonakshi Sinha, Malaika Arora Khan, Preity Zinta, Jacqueline Fernandez, Tabu, Salman Khan, Arjun Rampal, Asin, Shruti Hassan and more. Her works have featured in the world’s top publications including: Vogue, Lofficiel, Elle, Harpers Bazaar, Wallpaper magazine, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, Femina, etc. Namrata has also worked on various feature films including: Om Shanti Om, Kabhi Alvidaa Na Kehna, Musafir, Main Hoon Na, Janemaan, Emi, Salaam Namaste, Aisha, I Hate Love Stories. If you want to see flawless skin, look for her work in ad films such as Liril Aloevera, Nivea Visage, Sunsilk, Revlon, Vaseline, Pears. Her mastery is incomparable and she is poised with the talent to elevate beauty to even higher altitudes.
A master of all trades, Namrata is versatile and multi- talented and has reached audiences in a variety of mediums, from feature films, magazine covers and to ad films. Cosmopolitan Magazine describes her as Bollywood’s most successful Beauty Guru. An artist who truly fought her way through her talent to quash a ban on female makeup artists in the industry.
She has recently been awarded the Dada Saheb Phalke Award for her contribution to the Hindi Film Industry for her Makeup skills. She is counted amongst the influential women in the world an excerpt written about her in the International coffee table book - “Influential women of the world making a difference”. Namrata has also received the prestigious International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) award for her ageing make-up design for the award winning film, Om Shanti Om. She has also been nominated for the best makeup artist at IIFA for her work in Aisha and I Hate Love Stories. Her Instagram handle by her name is a social media sensation and her iconic work is the reason behind her rise in the field. She is also the principal and owner of the most premier makeup and hair academy in India.
This 1 day make up course is a tremendous opportunity to learn the signature Namrata Soni editorial look, bridal makeup look and mature skin makeup. Apart from being the legendary maquillage queen, Namrata Soni is also an amazing make up educator. She boasts of the versatility and ability to do looks that range from bridal, editorials to character makeup. Namrata’s approach to style is simple: “I’m all about using the right products in the right places to highlight a person’s best features and natural beauty.” As her work in Om Shanti Om demonstrates she has a unique talent in character-make up as well.
An opportunity to not be missed, this makeup course is bound to imbibe the best skills in you to set you apart from all.
MASTER CLASS TOUR
NOW IN DELHI
(27TH JULY 2019)
MAKEUP MASTER CLASS
Whether you’re considering a career change or simply looking to improve your skills, if makeup is your passion or you are a would be Bride this Advanced masterclass offers everything you need and more. Contact us today with any questions or for more information. Our seats tends to fill up fast, so make sure to sign up today to reserve your spot. Curious to learn more about this program? Get in touch with our admissions office, they’ll be happy to help.
Unlock Your Capabilities
Ever since opening our doors, we’ve helped countless individuals achieve their career and life dreams. We are committed to providing excellent education, training and resources so that our students will thrive in today’s competitive world. With NAMRATA SONI being your mentor, we’re sure you’ll be satisfied with your education at Namrata Soni Masterclass.
The Masterclass will cover the following areas:-
1. Namrata Soni Red Carpet Glamour Look
2. Namrata Soni Signature Celebrity Editorial look
3. #NAMGLOW Bridal look 2019
1. Looks will be created on 3 different skin types and skin tones.
2. Learn how to understand face shapes, skin colors and their undertones.
3. Understanding the rules of hygiene in makeup.
4. Learn how to prep and prime your skin before makeup application.
5. Learn the best skin prep for all skin types and as the most important step to achieve a specific skin finish.
6. Learn color correction & color wheel knowledge specially focused for Indian skin.
7. Information about the right products to use to conceal dark circles, pigmentation and patchy skin.
8. Learn how to create the perfect glowy makeup look without too much foundation.
9. Learn the correct way of applying foundation & cover pigmentation.
10. Get information about the best setting powders for the skin for long- lasting makeup.
11. How to use a compact powder for maximum benefit.
12. Modern sculpting - Contour/ face baking /strobing - learn the pros and cons.
13. Learn how to use different formulations like cream/ powder or gel for blush/highlighter.
14. How to get the perfect eyebrows.
15. Information about the right products to do quick and easy Smokey Eyes with kohl and powder.
16. Learn how to put glitter liner/glitter smokey eyes.
17. Learn how lashes can change the way the eyes look.
18. How to get the perfect red lips and how to find the perfect red out there for every skin type.
19. Important information about the dos and donts of makeup.
20. Learn how to avoid makeup disasters.
21. Information about perfect colours for indian skin.
22. Expertise on Product knowledge.
23. Air Brushing Technique and Tricks.
24. Find out Namrata Soni’s preference and recommendations and learn from her experience and expertise of almost two decades now.
25. Learn lip contouring.
26. Find out amazing highlighter hacks.